We are looking for claim adjudicators for Vee Technologies. Min Exp - 0.6 Months
Salary - As per to Industry standards.
Preferred Immediate Joiners.
In this Role you will be Responsible For
- Experienced level adjudicator providing analytical ability to review claim rules and workflows.
- Reviews claim requests to determine eligibility for processing and escalate to management as necessary.
- Responsible for the coordination and resolution of the administrative denials and appeals
- Ability to understand logic of standard medical coding (i.e. CPT, ICD-10 HCPCS, etc.).
- Ability to resolve claims that require adjustments and adjustment projects , Identify claim(s) with inaccurate data or claims that require review by appropriate team members.
- Organizing and completing tasks per assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required formal studies of the English language and basic Math
- 1+ year(s) of experience processing claims for the US healthcare market.
Please forward your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr HR Executive | Vee Technologies.
+91 99013 37432
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,50,000 PA.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent